Commercial rowing club is always delighted to welcome New Members (subject to coaching resources). Note that at a minimum you must be able to swim 50 metres in light clothing.
- Click to access the Membership Application Form (pdf) which must be signed and returned to the secretary.
- Click to access the Direct Debit Form (pdf) which you can present to your bank
- Later, after joining, you will be required to sport our Club Gear (kit) for heads and regattas.
Beginner “Learn to Row” camps
- Click on our ‘Learn to Row‘ site for info regarding (kids and adults) training camps (normally held at the end of the regatta season, e.g. in August & September). Alternatively, contact us below and we can get you started with lessons even earlier (subject to coaching resources).
Application for Membership
- For more information on becoming a member, contact Jimmy Healy, email@example.com or just complete the enquiry form below. Please include your name, address, approximate age, daytime and evening contact numbers, and also indicate your level of athleticism and or experience (e.g. what other sports have you done, are you new to rowing?). This will help us determine your rowing category.